Saturday, July 19, 2008
I wanted to create a post that talked a little bit about what my brother has been doing and about my slight love of the lake shawnee rose garden and photography. So here goes...

My brother Chris is rather involved in RC (remote control) car racing. He goes every sunday to a track in kansas city and races points races against other racers in the area. He has several cars and has even gotten into making his own bodies and bodies for other racers. He goes to my uncles shop and uses his vinyl cutter to letter the cars and make them look "purdy". He is the best racer in my opinion but hey I am biased. Here is a pic of one of his cars. Rather old but hey...

Here is a car of Chirs'. I dont know
how long ago this was or what class or
whatever it was but this is the one pic I could
find of a car that I knew was actually his.

And here is my big burly brother having
a cute tender moment with Buddie. Buddie
was deathly afraid of Chris' quad because
of the noise it made
when he started it...
So Chris was trying to get him to not be scared!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NOW ON TO THE MORE GIRLY STUFF!!!

My sister, Buddie and I went out one day to the Rose Gardens at Lake Shawnee to get some R & R and kind of kick back and enjoy the sites. Well we decided to take some pictures of ourselfs and the scenery. Some of them turned out pretty nice. So I am going to post some of them here.







Thats what I am posting so far. I hope you liked them because we are pretty satisfied with them. It is absolutely gorgeous there and we will be doing more sometime in the future!


Labels: , , ,

posted by Amanda at 11:48 PM |

0 Comments: