Tuesday, June 17, 2008
I want to start by welcoming you all to my blog! I am designing this as a place where I can post how my day went, what I did, interesting pictures, projects I'm working on and various other things that I want to show to the world and my family and friends. I am on here now because my mother got into it and I feel as if I am behind on the times and needed a real blog. So here it is. I will post things often so check back with me as I am an ever-changing person. Please feel free to use anything I post on here and any of the designs I post such as backgrounds or images. I am an open book. Hope you like everything and ENJOY!

Labels:

posted by Amanda at 9:07 AM |

2 Comments:

At June 18, 2008 at 10:37 PM, Blogger Elley said........
Open book, gotta love it, you sound like your Mother....LOL....can't wait to see what you put on here......xoxo
 


At June 21, 2008 at 9:50 PM, Blogger Allison Rankin said........
Have fun with it...cute pups!