Sunday, July 6, 2008
My sister and I got to spend more time with Jaeden yesterday the 5th of July. He is so cute and I cant wait until he gets a personality of his own! He is so precious. We took Diana the little mirror thing for her car that had a toy attached to it for Jaeden. We also took her the Star that we had named after him. That was pretty cool. So he got his first at home bath yesterday and he was pretty angry about the whole situation but he got over it and he smelled all pretty when he was done. After it was over and he was dressed again, he was so awake and had his eyes open for quite a long time. We took a few pictures and here are a few of them:

Here he is with his eyes open. This is the first
time i really saw them and they are a
beautiful color of dark blue...
gorgeous!!!


Here he is right before the bath. He is in his
little pooh bear bathtub. He didnt yet know
what was in store for him! Poor guy.
Notice the bruise on his forehead...


And here I am holding him after the bath.
He was so so so tired but he was fighting
it so bad because i think he realized how
much there was to look at around him :-)


So this was the few hours with the little cutie. I will update you when i know more. As you know children are ever changing and I will update as much as possible!!! Thanks for reading!

Labels: , , , ,

posted by Amanda at 6:33 PM |

1 Comments:

At July 10, 2008 at 6:30 PM, Blogger Renee said........
He's so cute I could just eat him up! I just love the smell of new babies!

Love ya
Aunt Renee