Thursday, June 19, 2008
Todays post is all about the doggies in my life. I only have a few pictures of the dogs that I really want to show off because, well honestly bitty is a bitch and reese is so hard to take pictures of it is unreal! I have a lot of buddie because he loves to take pictures and as far as the Arizona family doggies, well there is sandy, noel and sassy. I have some of sandy and noel but none of sassy cuz my mama wont send me none... :) So here they are!!!



Here is Buddie. He is my sister Alicia's dog. He is 2 1/2 years old and is a happy go lucky chihuahua without a care in the world. This is a video of buddie playing with his yellow duckie. It is his favorite one and he absolutely loves to squeak it late at night and wake his mommie and me up.---ok...no video seriously it took way too long!!!



Here is a picture of my dad's dog. Her name is Little Bitt, we call her bitty. She is quite unique...is a nice way to put it. She has her moods and she definately knows what she wants!



Here is my dog Reese. This is the only picture I have on my computer of him until I get my cord for my digital camera (recent move). So this is what you get to see. The only other picture I have of him is him curled up in a ball sleeping. He is a VERY energetic and LIVELY 2 year old dog. He is supposed to be a jack-a-poo. A jack russell miniature poodle mix. We dont think he is. We believe him to be a Miniature pinscher miniature poodle mix...or some of all 3. Who knows but he is unique and I love him.



This is a picrure of Ellie Mae. We had her for a while around christmas of 07. She was a 12 week old peach colored Miniature poodle. We named her Ellie Mae after my mom and because she sort of had the "I am not a prissy girl temper". We had to get rid of her unfortunatly because she and Buddie would not get along. I also have a video of her that i will post later because it takes forever on this site!



This is a picture of Sandy. She is my mom's dog and she lives in Arizona. She is a really old chihuahua and is set in her ways. She is a definate mama's girl and no body better get caught messing with her. She is the princess and she knows it!



Here is Noel. She is a beautiful red headed 2 year old Miniature Pinscher. She is a true sweet heart and a definate daddy's girl. She has her daddy wrapped around her tiny little paw and boy does she ever know it!!!


Last but not least of the Arizona family is Sassy. I dont have any picture of her but I do know she is about 1 year old and is an almost all white chihuahua. She is what my mom calls the fat dog. She loves food and is not afraid to admit it!


I hope you liked everything that I posted about the doggies and I will keep you up to date on any additons to the pet world around me!!!
posted by Amanda at 3:07 PM |

0 Comments: