Sunday, June 22, 2008
Today I didnt quite know what I was going to tell you all I did because I didnt do much. Lisha got up and cooked us fried egg, bacon and cheese sandwiches and we sat around B.Sing with our dad until he left around 4 oclock pm to go to heartland park and watch the races. We left and got some dinner later and now here I am doing nothing again. So I have been dinking around on the internet for a while and decided to go through some of my bookmarks on here. So I am going to share some of the neat ones with you all!!!

Here is a link to the Museum of Modern Art Store. I enjoy strange and unusual furnishings and art. Here is a site that I can look at that on, cant afford it but hey i can dream!!!
http://www.momastore.org/museum/moma/StoreCatalogDisplay_-1_10001_10451_


This is a site I like to use to edit my photos digitally so I can keep up with the times on myspace and make things look a little cooler...The 70s are back and so are the psychadelic colors. Enjoy and have fun with it!
http://www.blibs.com/editor/index.php?action=sketch


And last but not least, for the kid in all of us. This is a site where you can find things that you never knew existed or maybe you did and you always wondered where people get things like that. Well now you know.
http://www.perpetualkid.com/


Hope you like what I have shared with you today. Enjoy it all and let me know if you make any purchases, I want to know what you think of the product you get!
posted by Amanda at 9:52 PM |

1 Comments:

At June 22, 2008 at 11:23 PM, Blogger Elley said........
Well I don't have time right now to go and check any of these out, it is 9:20pm here on Sunday night (6/22/08) so when I get a chance I'll check them out......love ya...MOM