Thursday, June 19, 2008
About an hour ago we were sitting in the living room and I was on the laptop doing my blog and lisha was setting in the chair dozing(she has a cold and took sleepy medicine). All of a sudden the tornado sirens went off. Well here in kansas they test them sometimes. That is always on mondays at noon. I looked at the clock and it was 2:17pm and it is thrusday. I told lisha to click to a channel with weather. So she did and then we saw it, a funnel cloud that was descending from the clouds near silver lake. The weather man said it was nothing serious but the local emergency officials wanted to issue a warning because you never know what the weather will do in Kansas. So here is a picture of the weather right now. I am bored as you can tell...



HAPPY WEATHER!


UPDATING YOU...HERE IS A PIC OF THE FUNNEL CLOUD...

funnel cloud
posted by Amanda at 3:15 PM |

2 Comments:

At June 19, 2008 at 8:23 PM, Blogger Renee said........
That really sucks! I hate tornados! Hey btw I like your blog!

Love ya
Aunt Renee
 


At June 19, 2008 at 11:44 PM, Blogger Elley said........
WOOHOO..........gotta love that Kansas weather, don't ya just to see those little tails coming out of the sky.....nottttttttt.....xoxo