Saturday, July 19, 2008
I have been rather busy lately, my sister and I have been taking care of my grandmother and getting her back and forth to her doctors appointments and physical/occupational therapy appointments. She came home from the hospital almost 2 weeks ago. So that has been rather time consuming. We have also been having problems with our cell phone service. We decided to switch companies. So we got our phones shut off yesterday because the new phones were supposed to be here the day before. So I called them to ask where the phones were since there was not even a tracking number on the internet for them yet. They NOW...JUST NOW told us that the phones are on back order and that we are just supposed to wait for them. So that made me rather mad. But on to other things.

I have been interviewing for a job at a company called Kids Stuff Marketing Inc. It is a company that manufactures and distributes kids meal toys, kids meal bags and boxes, cups, straws, place mats, point of purchase displays and other sorts of things like that. They are not really with any of the bigger companies like McDonalds. They do smaller ones like the restaurant here called The Pad, Spangles and maybe places like Bo Bo's diner. I am rather hopeful for this job. I have had my second interview and am waiting to hear back about a third interview or rather or not they will hire me. I would be making mostly outbound calls with a few inbound calls to people who are interested in the products or people that already use them so i can try to get them to extend their use of kids stuff products. It is a small family oriented place that only has 3 or 4 customer service reps right now, including the manager. I would make pretty good money there but it is quite a bit of a drive because it is basically in Pauline. Since gas is 4 dollars a gallon that is going to suck if I get it but it wont be too bad because I will have a job good enough to pay for the gas. So good luck to me I suppose. I am REALLY WANTING THIS JOB!!!

On to...The dogs...yeah the ones at the other post in my blog that look so cute, got on the kitchen table (well reese did) and got into the instant mashed potatoes that were on there, knocked over a glass of pop and got into the soft peppermint bucket. WE WERE FURIOUS. So we had to come home to clean that up...Nice of them huh?

Here are some more pictures of them for your enjoyment...

This is Little Bitt (Bitty) and Reese laying
in Lisha's lap sleeping together. This is rare
that Reese is that quite and still and that
Bitty lets any of the dogs touch her!

Here is Reese again on a different day
between my legs. He always gets like that.
He has such long legs that he has to fold them
up like that and he looks like a dork!

Ladies and Gentlemen, I would like to present
Sir Peanut Butter of Jellyville...LOL
thats his full name I guess but we call him
Buddie or Bubba/Bubba Gump (because of his
obvious underbite). He was all dressed for his
hot date with some girl...lol...he wont tell!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And I know she might kill me but I am putting up this picture of her because it is a really good one of her and Buddie. For those of you who don't know me, this is my sister Alicia (lish(a)). Buddie is her dog. They were sitting together and she woke him up from his nap and we took this picture. I thought it was a really good one. Hope you all like it too.



Mother-Son love!!! :-)

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by Amanda at 11:16 PM |

0 Comments: