Monday, July 28, 2008
I know that i havent been the most avid poster but hey, I try!!! So anyways, I wanted to give you guys a update on whats been going on. First off, I want to start with congratulations....

I want to congratulate my uncle Pete and aunt Renee. You can see her blog on my links to the right. Their son, my cousin Josh and his girlfriend Shannon have gotten engaged. I know that his parents are so proud and that Shannon makes Josh so happy. Congratulations to the both of you!

I want to congratulate my Mother, Ellen. You can see her blog on my links to the right as well. She has finally completed her surgeries for her kidneys. She is now done getting the stones removed. At least for a long while. I am glad to see her finally get through that because it was hard for her. She keeps the little mile stones though. Like today (possible tmi ahead) she called me and told me about the scab falling off of her incision. Its the little things that count and make her day. Remember Mom I am always here to listen or whatever you need. Congrats on getting through the tough things! (and everything else)

I want to congratulate my friend Robin and her boyfriend Travis. They recently got engaged and announced her pregnancy. She is so excited to be a mother and have Travis in her life for forever. She told my sister and I that we will be her bridesmaides. I am so excited for them and only wish them the best! Congratulations to the THREE of you!!!

I know it is a rather small accomplishment but, my brother won a race for his RC cars last weekend. He was rather excited about it and I am happy for him. Congrats Chris and keep on racin' on!!!


OK...I think that is it for the congratulations. Now for more updates. Some of you may be wondering how baby Jaeden is since he was such a big part of my posts previously. Well he is now 4 weeks and 3 days old. I havent seen him recently but I cant believe how fast it goes. He will be dating before we all know it.

Next, I have been filling my time recently taking care of my grandmother. She is doing ok. She has her good days and bad days but I guess thats what family is for. While I have been down there I have been doing a little sewing on her sewing machine. The other day I made a plastic grocery sack holder. It is made from 1 dish towel and some fabric and stitched to look like a little dress. As soon as I get the batteries to the camera charged I will take pictures of it and post it here. I am very very proud of it. I think I did a great job for basically a first timer.

SO...other than that I believe thats all that has been going on with me recently. Hope all is well with you all!

Amanda
posted by Amanda at 10:38 PM |

1 Comments:

At July 31, 2008 at 6:31 PM, Blogger Elley said........
I'm so glad that you update you blog, especially letting me know about your Mother. And love to hear about your brother and the rest of the family, but I really LOVE to hear about what you are up to..........I love you with all my heart............XOXO